______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 30, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY!




I'D NO CLUE THAT THERE'D BE A SECOND SEASON OF DOWNTON ABBEY. I THOUGHT IT ALL WOULD END TONIGHT, SO I AM QUITE EXCITED AT THE PROSPECT OF ANOTHER SEASON. AND YES, THE DOWAGER IS TOO.

6 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me about THIS when I asked "What's on telly?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't think you actually wanted to know. have they aired this up north? why do i think you would have seen it before us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie Smith!
    Oh, this was easily the best thing on TV last year. I was agog.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must have fallen through the cracks on my viewing schedule.

    I'll see if I can rent it on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it like crazy! But I have to watch last nights' on the computer today as I really couldn't turn down yet another viewing of Pandora's Box on TCM. Here on the left coast, they were on at the same time.

    But if anyone wants, I believe you can see all the episodes past of 'Downton' on PBS.org. That's where I've watched the last two weeks of it. (Australian Open Tennis torney was on, you know!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My partner and I just discovered this series while at a hotel, since we don't watch cable at home....we loved it. I always like Elizabeth McGovern in any role, ever since "Ordinary People."

    ReplyDelete

Please, we're all ears!