______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, August 4, 2011

WHAT, NO PUPPY POSTING?


I KNOW, IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE, NO PUPPY PICTURES. NOT TO WORRY, I'M JUST WAITING A BIT. SLUGGO IS IN THE PROCESS OF OPENING HIS EYES WHILE SMALLER BROTHER'S A DAY OR TWO BEHIND.



IN THE MEANTIME, I JUST HAD TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO JO ANNE WORLEY WHO POPPED UP ON LAST WEEKS "CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM", PLAYING LARRY'S SECRETARY'S MOTHER! TRIPLE YEAY!

5 comments:

  1. I was watching it with a friend and we both screamed "Joanne Worley!" at the same time.

    This season's Curb is top notch, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves me some Joanne Worley!

    ReplyDelete

Please, we're all ears!