______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________




______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MJ AT THE PERFUME COUNTER



When our dear Mistress decides to get out of the water, 
she makes a beeline to her favorite scents. 
Heck, when you spend all day marinating in bleach, 
you need to replenish.




28 comments:

  1. Well... it's an improvement... from nun's farts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused. I smell fish, but which is she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just passing by for a quick whiff; I miss her so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. her windsong stays on our minds.

      Delete
    2. Haha Windsong! We used Windsong in the 70s to cover smelly dog farts.

      Delete
    3. No, really, it was my friend's dog who loved to beans for dinner.

      Delete
  4. She's wearing Crocs on vacay?

    Hai Wally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if this rumor is true, she'll be thrown out of the spa, bodily.

      Delete
    2. Can I push her with the Cordoba?

      Delete
    3. make sure and get the oil changed first.

      Delete
    4. "Whaat? Push her into the tar pit? Okaay..."

      Delete
  5. Who'd guess the old dry cod had a flair for Eau de Herring?!
    I'd always assumed that marinade stench was just "lady problems"....

    ReplyDelete
  6. If those are her weekly supply in order I don't want to be around on Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tell ya...That MJ's a real catch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't wanna see the bait, believe me.

      Delete
    2. I've heard that she's a "master of the bate"....

      Delete
    3. i think she lives next door to a batteries plus.

      Delete
  8. There's something fishy about this...

    ReplyDelete

Please, we're all ears!